Monday, December 31, 2007

After Three Straight Night Outs

After three nights of going out (going out = eating, partying, coffee, just sitting, eating, chatting, coffee, and more eating, and more coffee), I am stuck in front of the pc. And I am stuck by choice. Just uploaded 300+ pics from going out on the 26th, 28th, 29th, and 30th.

I am really tired. Perspectives do change when you grow up. Before, the Christmas break was just a so-so vacation time for me. Now, I party hard, because these are times that shouldn't be missed. Take for example my night out with my HS buddies. We didn't "party" as hard as before, but we endured the night till dawn. It's been 4 long years that we haven't seen each other. Well, they see one another, it's just that I live and work in the mountains (and I'm proud of it).

2007 is about to close in 5 hours time and here are my new year's resolutions. And I mean them!


1. Spend less time with Renji. He's taking too much of my time.



2. Lose weight and run more. Already bought some more running apparel


3. Prepare for my MS. January is the deadline for applications.


4. Be more industrious in cleaning up H6.


5. Spend less and save more.


And I think that's it. Five major things I need to do for 2008.

No comments: