Wednesday, October 10, 2007


I always commit the mistake of not writing my toughts when they come at me.
I made a mistake, twenty eight weeks ago, alright. I made a piece about the twenty seventh beacuse my hear
t was heavy; the sorrow still lingers. The sorrow still lingers, coming back at nights, coming back at days. Nights while I pray; days while I teach. Yes, I teach "youngsters", yet I still haven't completely taught myself. Of course, I know, teaching myself is no business of mine... there's Someone I need to learn from. Someone who calms my tempest, Someone who calms the seas. I always await for the day that I see some shoreline from this sea that I'm in. In that great network I said people only see my shore; oceans hold the deepest trenches. In that great network you perfectly describe how I always feel. Those haunting nights and days when I remember. My grief remains even if I conceal it. I tried to conceal my grief this last high tide with our mentor.
Yet, I wasn't good at it. My grief showed, alright. That time was the hardest. I didn't know the signs. Is it a sign of a fix coming soon, or a fix coming never? By the time the day of confrontation comes I hope I recognize the signs when they come at me.
I always commit the mistake of not writing my toughts when they come at me.
You watched my tribute. You haven't read Week 27.

No comments: